Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm Embarking On An Experiment...And I'm Taking YOU With Me

I would like to live cash-free for my family's need for which I am responsible (groceries, activities, education, etc.). By cash-free I mean I'd like to barter or trade for goods and services vs. paying cash. At this point it's not practical to do this for ALL of our expenses (sorry Hubs, you still gotta work...for now), but maybe someday soon! For now I want to see how many of our family's needs and wants I can meet via trades. I've already started doing this for activities and "extras" and have met with success (I'll be sharing those stories and examples soon). My current goal is now to bring my grocery bill to ZERO. Please comment below if you have creative suggestions toward this end. Currently I'm looking to barter/trade for eggs, milk, grains, beans, fruits, veggies, meat, etc., the more local the better. In exchange, I can offer for trade the following services: seamstress/tailoring, herbal body wraps, organic sunless (spray) tanning, dreading hair, tutoring, childcare, and misc. light manual labor. Let me know if you have anything you want to trade! Stay tuned for strategies for sucessful bartering and cash-free living. Peace.

Recommended meditation:
Manifest Prosperity
http://www.brainsync.com/atozlist#oid=1278_1

No comments:

Post a Comment